This months our design Challenge was to prepare a gift with a matching Tag. Keeping the Spirit in the holiday mood, I was inspired to create a Wreath using some of the Els Van Burgt Studio Collection dies in an unconventional and creative way.
Let’s get started:
1. Die cut 8 Card Stand/Easel on dark green cardstock.
2. Die cut 2 circles in green cardstock from Accordion Circle Card. Apply double side of adhesive in one of the circles.
3. Using the score board cut 8 stip of ¼ x 1 on dark green cardstock and double side tape.
4. Cut one big circle by hand of 5 inches ratio. (Do not need to be perfect)
5. Die cut Merry Christmas on red SS and double side tape.
6. Die cut 2 berry branches on red cardstock.
7. Die cut some sprig for decoration. (Use the springs from Die Candle 919)
Assembling our wreath:
8. Stick the 2 green circle together.
9. Place the 8 easel pieces on the middle of the circle with silicone glue let it dry. (See picture)
12.-Place the Merry Christmas In the Center of the Circle.
13. Using silicone glue place the big circle decorated on top of our Wreath built with the Easels.
14.- To Finalize our project, using silicone glue attach a piece of Gold Ribbon on the back of the Wreath.
To match this Wreath I created a tag using an embossing technique and Stamps from Petroschi Designs by Bianca
I hope you find inspiration in my project, see you next time.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
1071 Card Stand/Easel
959 Tags & More 6 – Daisy
758 Berry Branch
759 Accordion Circle Card
1056 Quietfire “Merry Christmas”
7018 Red Glitter Dots
SS 0214 Red Metallic – 3 Pack
501 Transparent Double Sided Tape Sheet – 5″ x 12″ – 5 pack
PSF 102 Soft Finish Cardstock 8.5″ X 11″ 270gr /100Lb 10 pack
CS007 Hedgehog Daisy All Seasons
953 Tags & More 3 – Leaves
E114 Lots of Dots