This month’s Designers’ Challenge from Elizabeth Craft Designs is dedicated to our little ones.
Here is my project:
1. Cut a 8 1/2” x 8 1/2” piece of brown cardstock, create a score line as shown in the picture below and fold in half
2. Using the decorative tag die from Tags & More 8 – Lattice: cut the top of the card.
- Two 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ pieces and One 7/8″ x 2 1/2″ using cream cardstock
- One 1 3/4″ x 2 3/8″ piece using brown cardstock
- One 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and One that is 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ using a pink patterned paper.
- Apply Double sided adhesive tape to white cardstock and cut Two 5/8″ x 2 1/4″ Pieces.
4. Die cut One tag using cream cardstock and Two bows using brown cardstock
Refer to following picture for the measurements and the colors used:
5. Lightly ink the edges of the tag using: Frayd Buriar Distress Ink.
6. Die cut an Eiffel tower using pink paper. Use the Eiffel tower die as a stencil to color in the decorative pattern onto the Eiffel tower cut out.
7. Using one of the decorative pieces from Tags and more 7 – Vine: Die cut a piece using brown cardstock, and using our fine point scissors, transform this piece into a hanger.
8. To create the dress, use a decorative piece from the oval accordion as shown in the following picture.
9. Once you have cut the rounded bottom using the oval accordion die. Make two small score lines as shown.
10.- Cut a diagonal line connecting the top of the score line with the corner of the bottom of the paper. Then repeat on the opposite side.
11.- Using one of the decorative piece from Tags & More 2 – Deco: Create the neck of the dress.
12.- Now the dress is ready for assembly.
13. Die cut “it’s a girls” using one of the pieces of white cardstock with double sided adhesive. Remove the protective paper of the adhesive and apply Peony Pink Silk Microfine Glitter.
15. On our other piece of white cardstock with the double sided adhesive expose the adhesive to attach the “it’s a girl”. Finally, apply the warm Silk Microfine Glitter, and polish the piece.
16. With all of the pieces ready, assemble the card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
Card stock: Brown, cream and white
Frayd Buriar Distress Ink